Acne can affect anybody regardless of gender, profession and age. In fact millions of people will suffer acne at some point during their life. It can come in varying levels of severity and can thrive on all types of skin. However there are a number of things that will make it worse. Here are the 10 most common causes of acne.
1 . If you eat a large amount of sugars and fats this can lead to an pimples breakout. Therefore it is recommended that you take a look at your diet and make a change if needed. If your immune system is not as good as you would like or you lead a lethargic lifestyle this will only increase the odds of you having an acne breakout. Try and consume a healthy diet, participate in some healthy activities and you should help reduce the amount of acne pimples.
2 . Stress can be a contributing factor of acne. If you already suffer from acne then stress will make the condition a whole lot worse. It is a vicious cycle as the more you get stressed about your pimples the more you may get because of the stress.
3. Your face is usually in the firing line for all that life can throw at it. Especially collecting oil, dirt and dust. All of these items can increase your pimple significantly due to the fact they will clog the pores of the skin. Clogged pores is well known cause of acne. Therefore it is imperative that you have a good hygiene routine. Keep you face clean by regular washing. This should help you minimize the quantity of acne you have.
4. Hormones within the body can act a little strange at times. This is true for both men and women. When your body has irregular degrees of hormones strange things can happen. Acne is just one of the things that may occur.
5. Avoid touching your face all the time. You may think that you never do but you would be surprised by the actual number of times that you do during the course of the day. Constantly touching that person transfers dirt and grime from your hands and finger nails to your face. This build up of dirt will then clog your pores and result in an acne breakout.
6. The human body is really clever, it tries to cleanse away impurities by sweating. To remain healthy your skin must be able to breathe, it must also be able to sweat when needed. If your body has difficulty in sweating then your pores are not getting flushed and will stay blocked. As we know blocked pores is definitely a major cause of acne.
7. If you are unfortunate enough to have problems with acne found in other areas of your body it can be agrivated if you wear a lot of tight clothing. As your clothes move this can cause friction and irritate the acne and pores. It can also result in infection as the root of any hair to become infected.
8. Squeezing the pimples is not an excellent idea. Squeezing will allow some of the oil to be released. The remainder is sent straight back into your body, only causing it to manifest at a different area.
9. It does not matter how much housework you do, dust particles can settle on your bedding. obviously when you go to sleep you are putting your skin in direct contact with all of the bacteria that has collected on your pillow. If you want to remove this cause of zits you need to be cleaning your bedding regularly.
10. Comedogenics are anything that can block the skin pores of your skin. As we have already learned clog free pores will be what we want to reduce our acne breakouts. So it is important when purchasing make up to select products that will not block your pores up. It may be tricky to find the perfect constitute so if you are having trouble be sure to wash regularly to avoid clogging.
Knowing what the causes of acne are will help you to overcome it. The tips above should assist you to get rid of your cystic acne simply by following some basic practices.